So I legitimately forgot to post yesterday. My evening was spent finally beating Portal 2 (it actually only took me a try and a half – I died once, but they restarted me halfway through the boss level) and then reading Blue Sky, this incredible Portal fanfiction. (I know what your saying, fanfiction is terrible, etc, etc, but THIS IS THE EXCEPTION.
Anyway. Long story short, I have this stuck in my head.
I have to leave to babysit in about 20 minutes, so I’m going to slapdash this post and do a meme thing. YAY.
I thought I’d escaped unscathed from this since Liam didn’t nominate me, but I’d already been nominated by Nevillegirl. *scowls* But I don’t really have anything else better to do, so here we go.
As always, the cursed rules:
“The Liebster Award is for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award.”
We’ll see Liebster Award. We’ll see.
Eleven Facts About Me
- I sniff water before I drink it, thanks to an intense dislike of soda and Mountain Dew’s cunning ability to pretend to be water.
- I sometimes wish I lived in the 1950’s.
- I played basketball for a grand total of one day.
- I’ve been to Belgium.
- The only exercise I really enjoy is weight training. I don’t do it a lot, though, because it requires a gym.
- I buy almost all of my clothes at Goodwill.
- All the clothes I buy in the aforementioned fact have to be evaluated for not only looks and wearability, but also for cosplay functionality or steampunkness.
- I wore my glasses to prom because I enjoy being able to see.
- I ship everything. My motto has become “If it breathes, ship it.” (Postscript to Hero’s motto: “If it doesn’t breathe, ship it anyway. I don’t care.”)
- Human!Wheatley/Chell is my new OTP.
- I am just as obnoxious IRL as I am online.
- Which would you rather put on an iPad: all the books you own or all the music you own? Erm, books? I already have all my music on an iPod, so.
- What is your favorite city? Erm, Rome. I don’t know.
- What is your favorite blog name (not your own)? She Learns as She Goes
- What TV show(s) do you hate and why? Family Guy, American Dad, etc… Basically any Fox/ABC Family/NBC/whatever show that is really crude and really anti-Christian-values.
- What is your favorite cheese? Swiss.
- What is your favorite sandwich? Tomato mozzarella panini from Panera.
- What is your favorite soda? Don’t drink soda.
- Have you ever read any of Bill Bryson’s awesome writing and if not, why not? Never heard of him.
- What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Musings From Neville’s Navel? Bellybutton lint.
- Which do you like more: dictionaries or thesauruses? Thesaurus, because it sounds like a dinosaur.
- How do you feel about being asked all these questions, anyway? It’s alright, but I have to go eat dinner now, so I have to stop.
And because I feel the desire to rebel against society, I won’t ask any more questions or tag anyone. Take that, society.
Off to eat and then babysit. Have a great night!