Wicked reference. Please get it.
Moving on. I was nominated over on Liam’s blog (Liam, who apparently can’t get enough of me) (ha) for the One Lovely Blog award! The award works as such.
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself and human canoe counts!
3. You have to nominate 15 blog’s [sic] and then tell them of their nomination!
(I’m sorry. I had to correct the grammar. Well, not correct, but point out.)
So, first, thanks to Liam, who’s already been linked on this blog like three times in so many days, so I won’t link him again. If you can’t find your way over to his blog by now, well… We might have to have some Remedial Link-Clicking classes. I very much appreciate Liam’s readership of my blog – as I appreciate all twenty-five of you! (Fail note: bwahhhhhh…)
Alright. Seven things about myself. Here we go.
1. I am blonde, which might explain a lot. 😛
2. I am the stereotypical homeschooler, and I spend most days in my pajamas – if not in bed. I’m usually working, but I’m still under the covers, so it counts. (I am in my pajamas right now, but I have decided to grace my family with my presence in the living room.)
3. I have four dogs. It’s a slight menagerie over here.
4. Sometimes I feel like I have more friends over the internet than I do in real life. (It doesn’t help that all my classmates are internet friends, and that half of my IRL friends are also internet friends: like Frankie and Lauren, for instance.)
5. I’m really failing NaNoWriMo. Like, really. I don’t think I’ve hit the halfway point yet, and it’s June 25th. I’m thinking I’ll shoot for 30,000 by the end of the month and if I’m lucky I’ll be able to hit it.
6. I apparently have a thing for red hats. In my lifetime, I have only ever bothered to buy two posters of famous paintings, and in both of them the subject is wearing a red hat.
I guess I’m just weird.
7. I have a life-size cardboard cutout of the Harry Potter trio in my room, right next to my bed. People sometimes ask me if that creeps me out, but I’m kind of used to it by now. (Though there are days when I wake up really disoriented and I think Ron is a real person and it scares me to death. And then Harry just stares at me all condescending and I have to ignore him.)
Okay, now onto tagging people… I don’t think I KNOW fifteen bloggers, but I’ll do my best.
Smithflections (Don’t judge me. This is one of my best friend’s mom’s blog and I think it’s adorable and hilarious.)
My Life is an Open Book (Yes, this is a tumblr, I don’t even care, you can do text posts on there.)
…gee, this is the hardest part of the entire thing… augh…
…five to go… AGH. None of my friends have blogs, they all have Proboards!
…ten minutes later…
Okay, you know what? To heck with this. You got ten. That’s more than plenty.
If you can’t tell, I’m still sick. *confetti* I’m off to clean my room and maybe sleep. Adieu.