Written June 6
So I want to blog, but I feel kind of stumped as to what to blog about. Luckily I do have something to jump off of – I’ve been given two blog award things, so I’m gonna do those and you’re gonna like it. So there.
*is the worst*
The first award is the Versatile Blogger Award from Julia over at Julia the Writer Girl.
Like basically ever other award, I have to tell y’all seven things about myself and then nominate other people except I have no friends so maybe I won’t do that part. Here we go.
1. When I was a kid, I really wanted to be a fighter pilot.
2. I have five stuffed animals in my room that I have received from the age of 13 onward; as a result, they all have names like Enthony, Piper, Beau, Schubert, and Chekov.
3. I had my last lesson with my cello teacher of over two years today.
4. I cry a lot more than the average human.
5. I have all the lyrics to this song memorized (in fact, this video is the first suggestion that pops up as I type “youtube” into my URL bar):
You are allowed to judge me.
6. I had a shrine to Artemis Fowl in my old room — in fact, if you look around enough on the blog, you’ll probably find a photo in the background somewhere. Now they books are just on my shelf… but I do still have all of them.
7. When I was a kid, I loved Macbeth.
8. I am of the personal opinion that Roald Dahl books are masterpieces, and I loved all of them as a child.
9. The Pottermore sorting hat would have put me in Gryffindor if it hadn’t put me in Slytherin. (Could you imagine? Me? Gryffindor? There’s a reason I stuck with Slytherin.)
10. Though I consider myself more of a Trekkie now (in every respect except music – Star Trek music can’t even hold a candle to the Star Wars score), I was obsessed with Star Wars when I was younger, and Harrison Ford was my celebrity crush. (I still have kind of a thing for him. I mean, look at this face.)
Written June 18
So I am really bad at this, apparently, but here’s the second part of this post:
Aspirer, from Heavenly Aspirations tagged me in the Scrumptious blog award. She asked me these questions – again, as I have no one else to tag, the buck stops here, as it were.